The „Heimerer Schulen“ were founded in 1980 by Friedrich Heimerer in Landsberg am Lech. There are 10 locations, where you can find the "Heimerer Schulen".
More than 400 employed and freelanced teachers work at the “Heimerer Schulen” and support about 2600 students. You can get officially approved degrees in custodial and therapeutic profession as well as in commercial and IT-professions.
Why „Heimerer Schulen”?
„Heimerer Schulen” provide you the best conditions for a successful access to profession in the growth industries.
- Quality of our work has highest priority
- A manageable amount of students in our classes is very important to us. A close personal contact and a faithful relationship between students and teachers give an ideal atmosphere of studying.
- Modern facilities, latest teaching materials
- All schools are equipped with the latest technique and teaching material. With modern Computer rooms and bright, friendly classrooms we provide you the best facilities and sourroundings for your education.
- Close to practice
- The quality of our training is very important for us. Therefore we put emphasis on a clear orientation at the needs of the practical education. The result is an above-average high placement rate of our alumni.
Heimerer Schools offer the following programmes in social and health care:
- Geriatric Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Nursing and
Additionally the Heimerer Schools also propose commercial trainings in the following areas:
We also offer specific billing and invoicing trainings for various health care professions (GP, dentists, medical insurance etc.)
Moreover IT trainings are integrated in all above mentioned programmes.